2. Anything worth doing is worth doing poorly until you learn to do it well. If one has a poor self-image then one doesn’t want to do anything.
3. If you are somebody to somebody then you are somebody.
4. Failure is an event and not a person.
5. Hope is the foundation of change. Encouragement is the fuel.
6. If one is tough on oneself then life will be easy for you.
7. One doesn’t pay the price for health. One enjoys its benefits. One needs to change the picture.
8. The past is important but not nearly as important as how you see the future.
9. Money is not so important but is as important as oxygen.
10. Everyone wants more of the things that money will buy and all the things money can’t buy. But one must remember that if one has more things that money can’t buy like character then more will one be able to get things that money can buy.
11. When you go out to be a friend you will get friends. What you send out you will get back.
12. We are natural optimists. We are born to win. We need to plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win.
13. Four key points to remember :
a. Build and maintain a winning attitude
b. Set and reach goals.
c. Develop a healthy self-image.
d. Build winning relationships.
14. Whatever area one focuses on it will grow. Focus on problems and they will grow. Focus on benefits and they will grow.
15. Gratitude is the healthiest of all human attitudes. More gratitude one has the more one will have to be grateful for.
16. Change yourself because people want to see the change which one speaks of.
17. One doesn’t have to be great to make a start to be great.
18. There is good in everybody in terms of what one is capable of. The good news is that if you recognize what you are capable of doing then you will do it.
19. When one glimpses one’s potential one creates a passion for achieving the potential.
20. Most of us are not aware of what a minute is worth. Become a time miser.