I have attended various seminars by some of the best Management Gurus of the world. I would like to share my learnings for everybody's benefit. The blog would cover the following :
- The Success Principles - Jack Canfield
- Investment Strategis in Global Market - Jim Rogers
- Brand Sense - Martin Lindstrom
- Leadership Seminar - Robin Sharma
- New Strategies on Brand Building - Al & Laura Ries
- How to create, win & Dominate Markets - Philip Kotler
- Strategies of Success - Zig Ziglar
- Negotiation Techniques
- Effective Leadership - Leadership Styles
The Success Principles - Jack Canfield
- Success is whatever you want it to be. For Jack Canfield it is to love and be loved and to give and receive joy.
- Never give up. Keep playing till you win. ‘Chicken Soup for the Soul’ was rejected by 144 publishers over a 9 month period. Now it has sold over 100 mn copies in 39 countries.
- If one knows the combination of the lock of success it has to open.
- Jack Canfield stated that if one implemented the Principles of Success then one could double one’s income and free time in 2 years or less.
- You can’t hire other people to do push-ups for you. If it’s meant to be then it’s up to me.
- The first Principle is to take 100% responsibility for your life and results.
- Give up all blaming and excuse making. Give up blaming everything outside of us.
- Events + Responses = Outcomes.
- It’s the Response to the Event that produces the Outcome. One is responsible for the choice of how one reacts to the event. If you want a different outcome then change your response.
- One can influence responses in 3 areas viz. one’s behaviour, thoughts and images.
(Part 1 of 6) To Be Continued.........